Can we help with your dog?

Hello,

We have owned a dog for 9 years (lovely little pug) until he died of old age last year. My 5 yr old son has voiced an interest in getting a dog but I?m not convinced it?s a permanent desire. Therefore we would love to somehow trial him with a dog for a week or two. We are offering to look after your dog for free (assuming it is house trained and used to children) whilst you go on holiday.

Likewise, we are at home in the day during the week and would be happy for your dog to be kept company by us in the day for a few days a week as a trail.

Perhaps you are elderly and would like your dog to get out and about more than you are able?

We are seeing this as both a trial for a pet but also an exercise in community service for our boy so open to suggestions.

We are beside Peckham Rye Park so easily placed to get lots of exercise in.

Hi there. We have a happy go lucky house trained 22month old Labrador that we would be happy to introduce you to. We have a 6 year old son and are planning our summer holidays For two weeks at the end of August. We are also right next to Peckham Rye Park. Very interested in an occasional dog sitter or boarding during hols if convenient. Please feel free to message me on 07866 767082