Recommending Nimble Arts Holiday Club at Goodrich primary school

esme

My son (now 8) has been going to the Nimble Arts holiday club since he was 4 years old and absolutely loves it!

They have a different theme daily, from magic to circus skills... Sometimes they?ll learn about history in a fun way, say with Medieval knights and a special visitor dressing up and coming in to do a short talk and maybe some role play and games in the same vein. Sometimes they?ve even had weird and wonderful creatures the children can learn about and have a hold if they?re brave enough!!

They do Arts and crafts, games and have a bouncy castle. It is basically like a real life Blue Peter set and many of those running it are teachers or have direct childcare experience, so it?s very well organised and you can trust the carers completely.

Not sure when there are spaces left for summer at Goodrich but check their website for availability

www.nimblearts.co.uk

They accept bank transfers and childcare vouchers which is also handy.

They have children from age 4 yrs upwards.

Cannot recommend more highly :)

My 7yo loves Nimble Arts, he is always super excited about going - have been going for 3 years. We tried a number of other clubs for variety but Nimble is the one he prefers by far.

The theme days, staff and locations are always great - thoroughly recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week my youngest (4) started the club having "graduated" from his private nursery... He LOVES it - they do arts and crafts, magic, have a bouncy castle, loads of games, and one day (mini beasts theme) he even held a giant snail and cockroach (nice).

My eldest has done magic, beat boxing, made a robot head, and held a bird of prey (yes really!!) so far this fortnight.

WONDERFUL WITH A CAPITAL 'W' :) HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

plus your kids are looked after by staff who include teachers so they are in very safe hands...

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...