11+ Course October Half Term

Gill2

Hello, just wanted to recommend Gill's 11+ prep course that she runs during the October half term. If the format is the same as when my daughter did it, the course runs Monday to Thursday, with a set of practice tests on the Monday under exam conditions; then Tues and Wed are spent going over the papers and revising topics as needed. She's a very experienced and calm teacher, and she talks through things like time management and the importance of identifying and tackling the high value questions, stuff like that. On the Thursday they do another set of mock tests. At the end, Gill gives the parent a breakdown of the child's scores for both the Monday and the Thursday tests, and you should see that there's been an improvement. She'll also tell you which areas the child should focus on during the remaining time before January. My child did the course and found it very helpful, and came away feeling very calm and prepared. I've recommended Gill to many friends in ED: she's been tutoring and doing 11+ prep for a long time and she really knows what she's doing. Good luck!