Macmillan Fundraising / Breast Cancer Awareness

arsmith

HI

If anyone is interested in raising more money for Macmillan this month whether you're holding a Big Coffee morning or other fundraising please do get in contact.

I am a Stylist for Stella & Dot (www.stelladot.co.uk/abbiesmith) and would love to help you raise money by donating some of my profits if you are holding a fundraising event. Happy to come along to your events with a jewellery adn accessories display - adding a bit of sparkle to your coffee morning or even to help you set something up - be it coffee morning or drinks and nibbles of an evening.

In addition to this I am also creating Chemo Packs again this September / October (see pic attached) whereby customers buy a Stella & Dot pouch (just ?19) which I then fill with a selection of things to help patients going through chemo (lip balms, sweets, mints, thick socks and a magazine). These will then be donated to the Macmillan Ward at Kings this year.

And finally we also have a charity bracelet coming out in October whereby all net profits go to Breast Cancer Awareness. Pic attached. It can be ordered online from 1st October at www.stelladot.co.uk/abbiesmith or I am taking pre-orders now so can add to a group order and deliver locally for free.

Please do get in contact to chat some more about any of the above :)