Fab Art class Recommendation

My daughter has been attending the Arts Factory (https://www.theartsfactory.london) for a term now and totally loves it! She loves the teachers, she says they are warm, kind and ?get her?. I always look forward to what she is going to bring back home after her class as it is always quite spectacular and miles away from the contrived colouring or ?cute? art she might have brought back before from similar art and crafts offerings. I think Arts Factory strikes the right balance between teaching the children some skills and techniques, introducing them to artists such as Frida Kahlo and encouraging them to express themselves in a non judgemental way. Oh how much I wish I had met such art teachers when I was growing up!

Dear Ratatouille

Thank you so much for the brilliant recommendation.We really have been overwhelmed by the response we have had from all the parents and children who have experienced our clubs so far.

Due to demand we have actually decided to launch a new after school club on a Thursday during term time in the St. Barnabus hall in Dulwich Village from January 2019. The club will run from 3.45 - 5.00 and we would like to offer collections from Dulwich Hamlet Junior school and Dulwich Village Infants if people want them. We would love to hear from anyone who would be interested in a place for their child.

We were also contemplating opening a club for slightly older children 11 -14 years olds maybe. The ideal time and venue for us would be in the Goose Green Centre on a Wednesday from 5.30 - 6.45. We have had loads of requests for such a club but would love to get some feedback from a wider audience. If anyone has any views or is interested in a place we?d love to hear from you. You could email us through our website www.theartfactory.london or pm me.