nurseries in Dulwich/Peckham/Forest Hill area

We are looking for nurseries for August for our son in Dulwich/Peckham/Forest Hill area. We are in the waiting list for Little Fingers and First Steps, but will need to wait for at least a year. I was wondering if you could recommend any nurseries at a descent price with a reasonable waiting time. Any thoughts for Gosling's, Rye Day Garden Nursery and Asquith?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Gumboots-- its Ofsted Outstanding and our daughter has thrived there over the last 12 months. Normally it has a very long waiting list (they closed it for a while) but I think they have some new places that have opened up recently based on a flyer I saw. We looked at most nurseries in Dulwich and it was by far our favourite. The fact its run as a charity (and therefore is reasonably priced as its not-for-profit) is an added bonus. Great management, ethos and learning.

Gumboots is an excellent choice, if you can secure a place.

A new nursery called Butterfly Lane has just opened up on Bassano Street (right next to the cinema). The staff are really lovely and already run another well established nursery in Peckham. It's newly opened so I doubt you'd struggle to get a place now (not sure about in August).