Entertainer for a 3 year old's party: any recommendations?

We used The Party Belles for our 3 year old's birthday when she absolutely desperately needed to have Snow White at her party. Becky was the one who came as Snow White and she was lovely with the children although you can request different characters. The fee includes a gift for the birthday girl/boy, pass the parcel (parcel and gifts provided), balloon animals, face painting (done when the children are eating) and singing, dancing and games. Well worth having her babysit twenty 3 year olds for two hours, in my opinion!

As a simpler and more parsimonious option, at my son's 3rd birthday, we booked John from Fruity Tunes:

http://www.fruitytunes.net/parties.html

I would definitely recommend, and know that at least two of the parents present subsequently booked him for their children's 3rd birthdays. Show is mainly based on songs, with lots of participation, dancing around, puppets, bubbles etc. Gentle and engaging, and very much geared to younger kids, so nothing too complicated and any younger sibs can enjoy too. Also willing to do a relatively short stint - minimum 30 mins, we had 45 - which again I think is appropriate for kids who are just 3.

hello,

I teach a baby music class which sounds somewhat similar to fruity tunes in that it's for babies up to age three with their parents and we sing songs, play shakers, dance and play percussion. The class lasts for an hour and I am happy to come and hold the class privately in your home for parties or get togethers. I'm based in Herne Hill so just down the road, please get in touch to chat about times and rates. My party rates are very reasonable and I'm happy to taylor the class to your tastes, doing your daughter's favorite songs!

All the best,

Bea

Hi R&C

I've posted before about how much we love "Juggling Joolz" -- she's an all-round children's entertainer with 15++ years experience who manages to keep children from teeny-tinies to blase pre-teens spellbound.

She does juggling, magic, bubbles, modelling balloons, face-painting, temporary tattoos, parachute games, pass the parcel & traditional games (not all at once, obviously!). She also has puppets and is CRB checked. We've been to several parties that she's done and my kids (19mo, 3, 6 and 8) think she's amazing and want to adopt her!

Her contact numbers are 0208 289 5026 and 07963 447178

BTW - We have no commercial connection with Joolz -- we just think that she's fab and puts on a brilliant show for 0-10s...

Hope this helps

Agathoise

Hi Candj,

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We are so pleased that your daughter enjoyed her party and that you were happy with your Party Belle entertainer Becky (Snow White).

Anybody interested in booking a party please visit our website for more information www.thepartybelles.co.uk or call

07947 669849.

We look forward to making your party an extra special day to remember.

Mari @ The Party Belles

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself to you on this thread...

My name's Danny, I'm an actor, a local father of two and I own and manage Nutty's Children's Parties. We offer a variety of fun-packed, exciting and original drama workshop and adventure parties for children aged 3-9. Especially aimed at those with active imaginations and bags of physical energy, kids will be transported to...

Pirate Dan's Treasure Hunt, The Super Dan's Adventure, Danijel The Space Warrior's Mission (for Star Wars fans), The Princess' Adventure and Wizard Dee's Adventure (for fans of Harry Potter)...plus many more themes!

All parties are run by professional actors and most themes can be catered for.

Feel free to visit my web site www.nuttyschildrensparties.co.uk for more info!

Many thanks,

Danny

We loved Juggling Joolz! We have used her for our children's parties as well. The kids seem to love her and she is very adaptable - she varies her show very slightly depending on the age of ther children. My kids are 4 and 7 & she has entertained at both their parties: the juggling is mesmerizing & the magic is great! My kids loved the balloon animals too. I'd definitely recommend her. You can call her on 07963 447178.

Jessica

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to add that yesterday Bea (from the post above Beababies) hosted my 1 year old's birthday party at home.

We did have a mixed age range of 7 months to 3 year olds present.

Bea arrived on time and was really lovely and heaps of fun. She enquired up front which songs my child would enjoy and recognise and included them in her mix. Bea also brought some instruments and toys to encourage interaction and got all us mums up and singing and dancing too.

I'd have no hesitation in recommending Bea and would happily ask her to come back again next year.

Thanks Bea, you made our day very special.

• 6 years later...