Activity Schedule - updated 04/10/10

apenn

Hi Folks,

There are always so many good recommendations for activities on here, and I can't keep track of them all. I only really need activities for Mondays and Fridays, but I figured what the heck, if I'm going to make a schedule for myself I may as well make one for everybody. Attached is the one I've started. I know, it barely scratches the surface.

First sheet is for really local things. Second is for further afield, like day trips. Last one is for general activity related resources.

It's too bad that there isn't a facility on here for shared files so everyone could just update it with their favorite activities. Since there's not, here's what I propose:

Please suggest your favorite activities in the following format so I can just cut and paste:

First please state the day of the week, then

Name of Activity

Time

Age group

Fee

web link

Every once in a while I'll update the sheet and recirculate.

Sound good? Enjoy.

Fab idea. tried to do one for myself a while back but didn't get far, but will check back to see what i can add. Off the top of my head:

Bumps & Babes

10-12am, Mondays

Goose Green Community Centre

Not aware of age limit but should think not much more than 18 months?

?1.50 donation

Bumps & Babes

9.30-11.30 (I think), Fridays

St Faith's Church Hall, Red Post Hill

0-12 months

?1 donation

Copleston Playgroup

10-12, Tuesdays, Term Time

Copleston Centre, Copleston Rd

Not aware of an age limit (stuff for babies and toddlers)

?1

Thanks so much Molly.

Have updated the schedule as well as the resources tab - found and interesting schedule on nutrition related activities run by a Southwark nutritionist that might be of interest.

Have also saved just the activity schedule tab as a Word doc that hopefully is accessable to all. Apologies for the large files due to the hyyperlinks.

-A

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much for this!! Would love it if you would please add my new classes to the next revised edition!

Mondays/Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays/Saturdays

Bea's Baby Bop! (Drop in music classes!)

Mon 2:30-3:30/Tues,Wed,Fri 3:30-4:30/Sat 10-11

The Family Natural Health Centre, Above Soup Dragon, 106 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich

Babies and Toddlers

?5

beasbabybop AT gmail.com

www.fnhc.co.uk

xx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Apenn,

Thank you very much for compiling this brilliant list of activities and also for kindly including Babble and Squeak Playtime.

We have now moved venue to the East Dulwich Tavern for our Friday morning get-together and we'd be incredibly grateful if this change could be included in the next updated list.

We're trying hard to let everyone know about the move as we really want to avoid anyone making a wasted journey to the Mag only to find we're not there!

Thanks again,

Kate and Tina