Pregnancy massage recommendation

MrsLL2b

I recently had a massage with Amy of www.thedulwichtouch.co.uk and just wanted to recommend her to any pregnant ladies like me for whom massage is a welcome relief from the strains of the third trimester.

I was looking for someone locally and found Amy on this site. She is really good and nice, and very competitve on price. She is also really flexible with the treatment and can modify it if you need extra time spent on your back/legs etc. It was also quite reassuring to have someone who is qualified in this field, so no contractions are triggered before time etc!

She does do other types of massages too for non-pregnant people. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks MrsLL2b!

I have just been through the pregnancy's with a number of ladies who have now had their babies. Any new regular pregnant ladies will be more than welcome and will receive a ?5 discount voucher after their first visit, which can be redeemed on any future treatments.

I also offer a free massage after every 6 appointments with me.

Best wishes

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

The gift vouchers are available directly from me, or through my website thedulwichtouch.co.uk and will be charged at ?30 per hour- my prices are rising in January to ?35 per hour, so buy them before the end of December to get the bargain price!

Best wishes

Amy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just another recommendation for Amy who I discovered from this post. I have been seeing Amy regularly since the beginning of the year and it's such a lovely pregnancy treat. Amy is really friendly and manages to find all those areas of tension - even ones that I wasn't aware of! Now that I am in my third trimester, it's really helping with my sciatica and general back ache. My husband also goes regularly - although for deep tissue/sports massage! He says that he walks out feeling taller after a combination of hot stones and Thai.

Hi,

I actually do pregnancy massage from the side- simply because that's how I was trained. My tutor told us the holes could be uncomfortable as with bumps, one size doesn't fit all!

I'm sure I can help with puffiness- any massage stimulates the blooh flow and the lymph system which helPs reduce any swelling. If you have any more questions, my email is: [email protected]

And my number: 07800 636266, though obviously I often can't answer the phone because I'm working!

Thanks so much for your kind words Sarah 

Best wishes

Amy

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I seem to have many pregnant clients coming to the end of their pregnancies at the moment.

Well done all you who've gotten through the birth! And all the best to those who are about to go through it!

This mean I now have more time available for new clients, so anyone wishing to book please get in touch.

Best wishes

Amy

Just to reiterate my earlier endorsement, Amy has continued to work marvels on my neck and shoulders and even managed to get them in a vaguely fit state for the impending breastfeeding I hope to be doing in the near future.... She's also good for "overdue" massages with clary sage oil and knowledge of pressure points to help bring on labour. She's just ace!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

My pregnancy clients seem to have all had there babies!! All happy and healthy- congratulations to you all!

Pregnancy is a difficult time for a woman's body and for some a last opportunity for sone 'me' time.

My lovely therapy room is a sanctuary in dulwich village Which I welcome any new clients into with a genuine wish to help them relax and be pain free.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected] or text ne on 07800636266- I often can't answer the phone as I'm working but feel free to leave a message.

All the best

Amy