Autumn babies club (due September, October, November 2011)

Perhaps there are some people currently a bit green around the gills and looking forward to welcoming yet another East Dulwich resident in the autumn?

If so, this is the place for you - congratulations!

Feel free to use this thread as you see fit. Prams, morning sickness, hormones, that strange urge to eat coal and clean underneath the fridge...

Wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy.

FRM x

• 1 month later...

Great stuff Megano :) How about one Sunday during June/July? That should give people plenty of notice. We can make it kid friendly so those with babies/toddlers can come along too.

How about Dulwich park? Unless anyone else has better ideas for a more suitable location?

Great. How about one of these dates and then we can arrange properly closer to the time?

19th June

26th June

17th July

24th July

31st July

Is anyone doing a yoga class that is good? I want to join one but there are so many, i cant choose!

Megan

Great idea and very happy to help out. Can do any of those dates at the moment but would favour June 26th. If anyone fancies meeting up in the week for some toddler related activity let me know, we are always up for 1 o'clock club/playground/walk in the park! Anna

Hello! I am due with my first on 25th October (according to scan) and would love to come and join your group if there's still space left! I am however only free from 2.30pm so could I join later on once one of those dates is decided on? I am fine for both of them but have clients on Sundays until 2pm.

Hopefully see you all soon!

Frankie

17th July gets my vote, and from all the posts so far, I think everyone who has expressed an interest can also do this.

:))

Frankie - yes, of course, it's open to everyone. Look forward to seeing you there.

Do we all want to swop email addresses to organise the details nearer the time?