Au pair groups / English lessons

mrsw

I have a German au pair arriving in September - maybe we should put them in touch with each other!

From looking at old posts on the forum, I believe there is/was a facebook group for au pairs in Dulwich - but I don't know if that is still going.

There was also an English college recommended on here called ELT, based in Clapham. The prices look pretty reasonable compared to more central ones, and it's easy enough to get there from here by bike or train. I'm not sure that our au pair will need English lessons though as her English is pretty good - but I am sure she would be interested in a social group if there is one, so do let me know if anyone else gets back to you with any info!

There is a group for au pairs in London on Facebook. We also have an au pair who probably wouldn't mind meeting up/introducing your au pairs to her friends. PM me if you or your au pairs are interested and I can give you her details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a CELTA qualified and experienced English teacher who would be happy to provide classes for au pairs if you are still looking? I'm in Nunhead but I am happy to travel to give classes at your home or in another location.

Send me a PM if you would like more details.

Jo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm a german au pair as well and I would love to meet other au pairs to share experiences and stuff! I already know a few people, nannies and other au pairs here in East Dulwich and we usually meet at least once a month to have a nice evening in a pub or something.

Just send me a message (or tell your new german au pairs to do so) when they arrived! :)

Cheers,

Becca.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm a Spanish AuPair living in Bellenden Road. I would really love to meet you and other Au Pairs in my area for chatting and fun. If you are interested, just email me. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you..

best wishes

Inma

n

Hi! I'm a Spanish Au pair, living in Peckham, in Bellenden Road. If your Au pair doesn't mind I would like to meet her. I would really love to meet people and to make new friends. Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you.

best wishes

Inma

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm finnish au pair living in East Dulwich as well, have been here two weeks now. I don't yet know almost anyone here other than the family so would be really great to meet other au pairs and do some stuff together on our free time! Just answer to my message if you're looking to make new friends too :)

Jemina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, there seems to be many nice au pairs in the Dulwich area wanting to meet each other. I also have an au pair from Spain, Alba, who has just arrived. I think there is an au pairs dulwich Facebook page, but what about trying to meet in the local area? Would people like the idea of gathering this Saturday 5th November around 3pm at Dulwich park? Meeting point could be the cafeteria and weather dependent, the plans could include going for a walk or staying for coffee.

I hope people like the idea

hey!

I'm a german au pair living in east dulwich since september :)

usually all the au pairs in dulwich and area meet at caf? nero (lordship lane) every sunday at 3 pm :)

so if any au pairs want to join - feel free :)

see you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi! My name is Aur?lie i'm 25 and i'm a french au pair. I'd like to meet people whatever their mother tongue! If you want to learn english like me or if you already speak, I will be glad to meet you! I'm near the dulwich library. I would like to attend at english classes at the Mag. Does anyone know how it works?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...