Gymnastics for 6 year olds - any ideas?

Harris does - it's drop in, ?6 rep session, 4.30 to 5.30 on Tues. Daughter (6) has been going for a year, loves it and has learnt a lot. Suspect she may progress faster elsewhere - such is the nature of a drop-in class - but she enjoys the class, likes the teachers (who we also rate) and goes with school friends which we feel is important. Would give a good taster to see if your child enjoys it at the very least. Classes start back on 6 Sept. Let me know if any other questions. Becca

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the answer to all our questions. This is from an e-mail I recieved today from Harris school:-

Sorry about all the confusion and different things you?ve been hearing. Let me clarify; Gymnastics on a Tuesday is indeed no longer. We will be moving it to a Monday afternoon at the same time; 4.30 ? 5.30pm. And hoping to start it very soon. We currently looking for a new coach and will have one very soon.

That's us out then as we can't do Mondays - Shame as my daughter was loving it :-(

• 7 months later...
seems really hard to find gymnastics for pre schoolers - noticed that backflippers only do 2-4yrold classes in barnes and petersham. Does anyone know about the Alleyn's gymnastics classes? sorry for hijack...

Beckenham Spa do a lovely little kids gym class on a Monday (and possibly another day too). A bit of a trek but thought it was worth it. Proper kit and teachers but aimed at age 3 and up. (And a younger class too for little ones with parents but never did that one.)

• 8 months later...