Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

I'll start! I'm due with my second baby in the first week of March. Also have a little girl (now 15 months). Would love to meet other mums who will also have babies at the same time as it will be nice for the second one to have his/her own little group of friends too.

Rebecca

Hi everyone - i'm due 29 Feb but would prefer to join this group than winter babies as this is second child and first was 10 days overdue. so am antcipating March baby! My son will be 2.5 years when this one comes, had scan yesterday. Still suffering with morning sickness too :-(

But would love to meet up. Mondays best as work part time other days.

x

Hi everyone. I am due on 29th feb but also think it will be a little bit late so more like a march baby. Am feeling really rough too! Would love to meet up with you. I am free during the day on wed and fri otherwise could muster up some energy to meet any evening if that is easier for everyone?

This baby is my 3rd with a big gap - am excited but really scared!

Kat

Hi ladies,

What a fab thread.

I am expecting my second baby march 12th, already have a 16 month old boy.

Also been really sick but feel like it may be easing, although SPD now kicking in so if it's not one thing it's something else!

I would love to meet up too. Work part time so free on weds and thurs but perhaps an evening or weekend better as we all work different days?

• 2 weeks later...