Ideas for 2 year old boy's bedroom

I'd really like to try and make my little one's bedroom a nicer place for him but I don't really know where to start.

I guess thinking about colours, furniture that's needed etc. I was wondering whether there are any websites that help with creative ideas for stuff like this or whether anyone has created something nice for their toddler and could pass along some pointers?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
hi, i think its always nice to have many colours rather then just one shade ikea has great things for kids rooms and great price too my sister recently decorated her boys room cream warm walls and she hand painted big numbers on his wall and letters with all diffrent colours, she made lots of pictures paintings and stickings on a3 papper with the whole family and framed them they look great the room is just made for him1 full of colours numbers letters and shapes for him to learn. good luck on the room hope this can give u a few ideas..

Nouvelle Images do great stickers for kids rooms. We got a load of underwater ones (fish, submarines, seaweed), painted the wall by the cot blue and stuck them on. They peel off easily if you want to replace later. They sell them in various places around here (ED / Horniman have some) and have bigger outlet at London Bridge with the full range.