Destiny kids nursery on copleston road

pilsbury

Hi, has anyone any experience of this nursery? Got my daughters name down for little jungle, but they're being far from committed on her chance of a place from early summer and I'm now looking at other options around the goose green area,.... Ay advice much appreciated :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
I visited this nursery and was not very keen on the layout and it looked very cramp. However my family member went ahead and sent their child there. Although the child seemed happy I was not impressed with progress. Eventually we changed and went to Excel Childcare Peckham rye branch. I don't have a negative thing to say about this nursery and it is much better than their forest hill road branch. Perhaps u should check this one out. It's very close to Bellenden school.

• 3 weeks later...
My 3.5 year old daughter joined this nursery a week ago so too early to say anything about progress over time but so far she seems happy. Staff seem friendly and caring. My only concern at this stage is that I would like to see more children her age. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.