Rhyme Time at Dulwich Library / Wednesday morning activities

Has Joan left?? Oh cripes - went on Wed for the first time since before Christmas & hoped she was on leave or off sick as the lady "leading" seemed to have been dragged out of an office without notice 'twas so badly prepared... How could they let her go? :(

Really has she left - we haven't been in ages as my daughter found it too busy but loved Joan :)

We tend to go to busy bees at horniman now on a Wednesday, half an hour of storytelling and singing or arts and crafts and singing. Is free but to ensure you get a ticket for the 10.30 or 11.15 session you need to be there and hang outside from 10.15. :(

There is a free bookstart session at the lordship lane estate as well on a Wednesday but not been to that, so can't comment.

I take my daughter to the playgroup at All Saints, opposite Peckham Rye station, on a Wednesday. There are two sessions - one from 10 till 11ish (v popular) and one from 11:15 till 12:15. We go to the second one as it's much calmer, although it does runs in to lunchtime a bit. Warm welcome, lots of toys, lots of space, craft for the older children, filter coffee, and singing with the guitar-man at the end. All for free! We love it.

Hi there, not sure if I got this completely wrong but I went down to All Saints this morning and as far as I could tell the place was deserted. Have just moved into the area with 2 yr old twins and very keen to get them into some regular activities. I'll take a look at the EDTots site but are there any good old favourites that would suit toddlers of that age?

Thanks in advance!

I think busy bees is quite awful - deep stress to get in (queue early if you want the first session) and the people running it each time I have been are extremely odd. So much so that the second time we went my 2.5yr old loudly asked if we could go and see nemo (fish) now as he couldn't understand the story. I couldn't either, so we left...shame as it def has the potential to be good.

Have enjoyed all saints in the past. We always seem to straddle both sessions but they don't seem to mind.