free areobics classes

mdcosta

For anyone with a child under 5, there's free aerobics classes in the peckham settlement on goldsmith road. Every Thursday from 11:30 to 12:30. There's a free creche on site too. I have been to a few classes and trainer Anna is really good. Great way to get in shape, u can't have any excuse not to cum!

Grotty, you may have to check with the trainer if she will allow ur little one to be in the class, she really nice though....at one session, a ladies son was too upset to go into the creche and she let him sit in his buggy during the class. He looked very amused to see his mum jumping around the place!

Spooner, yeah I couldn't believe it either...I went to the first session with reservations but loved it so much that I have been going since 4 weeks. I think its organised by the children center and they have a budget for different types of courses..,this aerobics course is a trial, if they get a good response, they will continue for the rest of the year.

The room isn't very glamorous but you do get a good workout and the trainers great!