cherry tree montessori nursery

esme

Has anyone placed their child here or have experience with this nursery? I'm searching for my baby's next stage of childcare and want to find a nursery as good as our childminder has been.... Thanks

My youngest daughter also went there a few years back, then we moved her too (to Blossoms Montessori, which I'd wholeheartedly recommend). I know some people who were happy with Cherry Tree, but personally I think there are better nurseries out there...

Shame that Ofsted don't proof-read their reports before publishing them! I had to correct a few on my latest one - this one has a lot of spelling and grammatical errors that doesn't project a good image for the nursery e.g. "fist" for "first aid".

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi ginarog. Why wouldn't you recommend this nursery? I am looking to go back to work in the summer and need a place for my son. I visited the nursery and the whole team seemed lovely and worked with my son while I was talking to the manager. Could you please get back to me asap.

I just visited the cherry tree montessori this morning and I have already fallen in love with it. ALL of the staff are lovely and my daughter was able to fit in and play with the other children in the room. I am going back for a second visit after the half term with my husband to see if it has changed at all. But I would recommend a visit because you need to see it in action yourself. From looking at the displays, are children are engaged in the topics in which they are learning and all seem to get on with each other and the members of staff who work with them.

My daughter has attended Cherry Tree for the past 3 years and she is more than happy there.

She is stimulated, articulate, confident and creative and most importantly has made some great friendships with the children and staff.

My daughter is beginning to read, write and tell the time....all thanks to the staff at the nursery.

Im a single mother that works on a freelance basis - the staff have allowed me some flexibility - which is unheard of in any other nursery.

I would highly recommend Cherry Tree.