Legoland

Bring your own food, food there is pretty rubbish. Try buy a few waterproof capes in pound shop for water rides which are great, change of clothes for little one. Don't leave it too late to see the lego models at the end which are pretty amazing. Enjoy!

second the Q bot things, My husband was dead against them but he soon saw the light when we cue jumped every ride! My two said it was the best day out EVER!

try and swerve the gift shop..we had to re mortage by the time we got out of there.

Have fun!

I wouldn't bother with Q Bots unless you are going on what is likely to be a very packed day, a summer weekend, or school holiday. If money is no object you may like to get them, but with a 4 year old I'm not sure you want to be dashing from attraction to attraction, there is so much to do and see between the big rides.

The trick is to get there early as the barriers are opening, and head straigt through to the back of the park, and do the things you wnat to do most first. For 4 year olds the driving school or boating school would be very good and they do tend to have long queues, so you might want to join those first. Or else go to the far end and do the log flume and the roller coasters as early in the day as possible.

You can look at the map of the park online before you go. The 4D films are quite fun for a sit down, the models are fantastic, definitely take a picnic.

Buy a season ticket on line!! If you have already bought tickets when you get there you can go to membership kiosk and get this taken off the price if the ticket. I can guarantee that you will want to go back time and time again in the year!!! The firework display is spectacular!!

Have a super day!!