Suggestions for things to do...

Thanks for the ideas! We went to the Tate + musical slide this morning, which was cool. Done Dulwich Park and Sunray Gardens, both really lovely.

Where are the soft play centres? (i think we call these indoor play centres in Oz).

Aiming to do Horniman next week when the schools go back...

Gambado's softplay in Beckenham is fun. Hubbie recently learned they also sell beer/wine, so it's now high on his list of favourite places. My daughter is 2+, but really tall/strong. She wasn't interested in the under 3s area and went straight for the big kids play!

St James' Park is also a great morning out, really easy to get to on the train from Herne Hill to Victoria and they have pelicans, swans & ducks to look at and a sandpit to play in. The cafe is nice but expensive, it gets crazy busy after 12:00 but if you get there by 12:00 it's fine. Or you can picnic if the weather is kind. If you go on a day when they are changing the guard in Buckingham Palace you can watch the soldiers marching around & playing music beforehand in the army barracks next to the park with no crowds - all the tourists wait in front of the palace but it's just as fun to watch the bit before at the barracks. Then the sandpit & playground are just across the road in the park. One of my favourite nice weather days out with little one!