dulwich hamlet boot sale 2day !!!!!!

I'd never heard of this car booter, so thanks for your posting.

I did go today. Not sure about it?

It felt a bit strange as we were all waiting for 1.30pm despite the oragnisers being on site, even the sellers had to wait.

I came away thinking that the organisers did not give two hoots for anyone and just wanted everyones money...

I was thinking of giving this a go last week, but couldn't as we ended up having people round for dinner, I popped up as it opened, just to have a nosey round, and have to admit I thought it was a bit weird too... your stuff was lovely Lindsey <3, I know my mate picked a few bits up off you for her little girl.

There were a few sellers that were regular car booters just selling your average junk, but if more people from the local area start selling, there might be more stuff that people actually want!!!

Anyway, I'm going to give it a go this weekend I reckon - will be selling lots of baby/toddler gear and toys - (Some Katvig, Molo, Lots of H&M) along with some adults stuff (Next, Topshop), a lot of it new and unused. Hope everyone is up for giving this a chance as I think the area needs it! Everything is so expensive, and I'm sure we all have lots of stuff that could be loved by someone else just hanging around in our cupboards!!!

I sold there once but haven't since. I have been put off by having to set up whilst surrounded by buyers rummaging through the boxes still in my boot! I found it impossible to keep an eye on my stuff and am sure that some of it went walk about in the confusion. I found the experience far too stressful to bother trying again.

I asked the organisers at the time, and on this board, if the sellers could be let in slightly before the buyers but did not receive an answer; I think Echo is right - they are only interested in taking the cash. It's a shame because it could be a really useful local benefit.

I am going to be selling there again today.....selling 'the body shop' bits...and also baby clothes!!!

Today I'll also be selling other body products from places such as next. All brand new!!

Also on sale today are clip in hair extensions from ?1 each!!

Watches, costume jewellery too!!!