Baby clothes sizing advice please

I currently have a 5 week old who appears to be quite long and thin and is outgrowing his newborn size clothes in length only - his legs get all bunched up in his sleepsuits now. Everything I have which is 0-3 months completely swamps him. Does anyone have any advice on which brands are larger than average for newborn size or smaller for 0-3 months relative to others?

Thanks Jenny

Is anyone else having trouble opening the attachment on the original thread? I seem to get stuck in a loop when clicking on the link to the pdf. Any ideas?! I'd love to see where to buy clothes for my little longshanks - also with big feet!

Yes me too, I can't see it either, I'm on a mac?

I'd be interested to see it too with my giant baby currently outgrowing his 0-3 babygrows at 9 weeks. Eek!

I'm pretty sure he's going to have outgrown this pram bassinet before long too. Double Eek!

espelli Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is anyone else having trouble opening the

> attachment on the original thread? I seem to get

> stuck in a loop when clicking on the link to the

> pdf. Any ideas?! I'd love to see where to buy

> clothes for my little longshanks - also with big

> feet!

hi

my baby will be 10 weeks on tues and shes wearing 3-6m!! she is extremely tall and thin with big feet lol. iv found that next clothes are best for her, they seem wide but hands and legs fit fine in 3-6, so try there perhaps?

Hey guys

If you PM me your email addresses I will send you the doc, sorry you can't see it on here, think I still have it on my computer.

Also - cut feet off baby grows if all else fails...or for newborns I highly recommend drawstring nightgowns - so fab & make for quick & easy night changes with no fiddly poppers - what a dream. ;-)))