Villa type holiday reccomendations

mrs f

Ok, I have a big wishlist but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else had been anywhere similar...

We want somewhere hot in Europe, we can go anytime this summer ie not in school holidays but somewhere like the algarve or south of france, spain etc..... not too fussed about which country.

Needs to be self catering.

Needs to have some sort of garden - with grass so the baby can run around

Preferably a pool OR super close to the beach

we need 2 bedrooms

Can't be expensive.... I've just quit my job and have no income!

That's it really... hot and with a garden! thanks for any suggestions

I've booked for a week from 31 may through vintage travel. Was able to request baby equipment (free if requested at time of booking). I think they all have pools and gardens, (we have one with both and a covered veranda) and I'm sure you can get a location close to a beach. As long as you book out of school holidays it looks ok price wise, tho you are likely to need a hire car. We are going to a place close to the costa de la luiz so also had plenty of airports to choose from.

Obv haven't been yet, so I hope it's all ok, but the co have been helpful to deal with so far....

www.vintagetravel.co.uk

We had a week here - http://www.padre-aviles.com/ - when our eldest was 14m and it was nice - group of apartments, but cheaper than villa as shared pool etc, really baby friendly and some swings etc and a short drive from Malaga airport.

Struggling this year - everything is sooo expensive - and often villas are for bigger groups - Simpson travel seem to have some smaller properties in Majorca though that I'm currently trawling my way through!

Costa de la Luz is lovely - we staying in a villa in El Palmar one year but can't find it online atm.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - we've just come back from Sipan Island off the Croatian coast http://www.adriatic-home.com/Croatia/%C5%A0ipan/House-NIKOLA-3984

The house has 3 bedrooms (as well as kitchen and dining room) and an amazing terrace overlooking the bay - and it's (relatively) cheap. The weather was about 26-30 degrees centigrade every day. It's the second time we've stayed at this property on the island and we adore it there. Total peace and quiet, beautiful countryside, lovely owner of the house (who can organise airport to ferry transfer for you) and just the ticket to get away from all the rain! Feel free to PM me if you need more info.

Cheers

fi