Recommended baby / family photographer

Just wanted to highly recommend Lorenzo Ali if you are looking for a photographer for baby or family photos. He recently photographed our family at our house and the photos are amazing- really natural (no stiff posed shots!) and he managed to capture our babies' personalities. We have had lots of comments from friends and family about how great the photos are. An he is lovely and made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable - no easy feat when we have one year old triplets! His fees are also really reasonable.

http://lorenzophotography.co.uk/

Lorenzo is fantastic! We had a session with him a year and a half ago and I am itching to do another since we've had our younger son, I was so impressed not just by the quality of the product but (just as important) by his easy manner and the great way he handled our son. Great value for money.

Us too! He did a fantastic job on Photos of our little girl, who seemed to love him as soon as she met him, and still managed to get some great shots after the usual toddler dramas (a fall, tears, getting tired!)

Will be using him again soon to capture no.2!

Wow!! thank you all so much for the kind words. Reading these comments makes my job so rewarding. Thank you!

My sessions are straight forward and relaxed. No gimmicks, no cheesy poses and very straight forward packages that include prints, a private gallery and all high res images on disc allowing you to reprint at no extra charge lorenzophotography

Looking forward to seeing some of you again soon.

Thank you

Loz x

PS I also do Weddings, Events and much more.