Just finished 'Mad Men'....what next?

We used to go to the cinema....now we watch DVD box sets! Just getting to the end of Mad Men (series 4...waiting for series 5 to come onto terrestial / DVD) and worrying what to do once it's finished. Any good suggestions of what to try next? (Past views include West Wing, Sopranos, Six Feet Under.....I do the more girlie ones too but need something that Mr NHM will enjoy too.)

Even good quirky film recommendations welcome.

I appreciate that we're probably way behind the times but several years of broken nights has meant many years of curtailed TV time and feels like we gave up keeping up with Time Out a lifetime ago!!

I second some of those above:

Damages - the best we think!

Dexter

The Good Wife (very easy viewing)

Game of Thrones

Also Band of Brothers was amazing and Battlestar Galactica - don't be put off my the war/sci fi themes!

I love box sets! Perfect parental viewing...

All time favourite is the West Wing (amazing amazing!).

Also love:

Sopranos

Damages

Prison Break (season one, the beauty of Wentworth Miller... gets a bit silly after season one)

Gavin and Stacey (so silly, so fab)

True Blood (wasn't sure, now I LOVE it, very camp, very explicit, have season 4 waiting for me!)

Glee - just getting into this, very funny and watchable

Game of Thrones (again wasn't sure, watched first episode twice and then was hooked, very husband-friendly)

House (although didn't like watching when pregnant)

Grey's Anatomy and spinoff (which I prefer) Private Practice (again not one for pregnancy)

If I think of any others I will write again...

(just been gazing at our million-and-one DVDs on the shelf), I feel I should mention Band of Brothers (Mr Oi's favourite) and Battlestar Gallactica, again, he loved and a number of people have said how great they thought it was.

And of course, on the film front, if you want something that's going to last a few evenings, you can't beat a bit of Lord of The Rings - awesome. Quite literally.