is my baby teething?

our second daughter is 15 weeks old tomorrow and for the past few days/week she has been dribbling excessively, putting her hands in her mouth and generally moaning but not wanting to take her bottle. Is she too young to be teething? Our other daughter didnt start until she was around 5/6 months (from what i can remember).

Also does anybody have any good recommendations for teething products?

My baby boy started being teethy around 4 months on and off, but didn't actually get any teeth until 6.5 months. Definitely not too early (after all some babies are born with teeth!).

I like the teething powders you get, I give these at nights when my baby's teeth seem to be bothering him. Also, I think just having something hard to chew on is the best and giving their gums a rub with a clean finger.

Hope she doesn't suffer too much :(

My son also got his first tooth at just under 4 months and exhibited signs before then. He had loads of teeth by the time he was 6 months (can't remember, maybe 8) and had 16 by first birthday. Funnily enough teething only really bothered him much later on and it never made him miserable just wakeful.

• 2 weeks later...