Any teenagers around interested in speaking a bit of french in July?

Hello,

My French niece, Julie,nearly 17 years old is coming to stay with us for the month of July.

She will have a small summer job and wants to practice her English as much as possible. Unfortunately, she will not speak a lot English with us at home as my husband and I are both French?

To describe Julie briefly;

She is sociable, enthousiastic and well mannered young woman. She loves sports (Volley and basket player), cinema, animals, good food, children (she babysits in France and coaches a toddler basket team)?.oh, and as a lot of teenage girls, she is quite a shopping/fashion addict :)

If there are any 16/17 years old girls out there who would like to exchange French conversation for English one, please pm me for more detail . We are based on Beauval Road, SE22".

Thanks in Advance for her!

Val?rie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
    • Crikey. How did you know it was Immigration Enforcement? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In