Available nursery space starting Sept 10th

Is your child between the age 2-5 years? do you need a nursery space?

My son currently attends Dulwich Montessori Nursery in St Stephen's Church and will be leaving in Sept as I am due to go back to work and their hours do not work for me.

We are looking for someone to take my sons place, 9am-1pm every day, there is the option to extend this to 3pm if you wish. The term times are as follows;

Autumn Term

10th Sept - 14Dec

Spring Term

7th June 28th March

Summer term

15th April 19th July

I can highly recommend the nursery and my son has come on leaps and bounds while being there, it breaks my heart to take him out of somewhere he truly loves, the staff are friendly and have created great bonds with my son.

If you are interested then please do not hesitate to contact me, you can visit their website for any additional information www.dulwichmontessori.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Sharon

Is this really up for grabs? i thought that the waiting list at this school was quite long. Surely it is up to the school to go down the waiting list and find the next available person on the waiting list.

We are currently quite far down the waiting list of our montessori of choice, and so could be interested in this (only need 3 days though), if this really is the case, but I am surprised that it is not up to the schools to decide.

Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks,

Lucy

Gebbjane, this sounds a good possibility. Ellibob, Please can you let us know what the situation really is. I am right in the process of investigating all my options, as we were too far down the list on our first choice, so it would be good to know.

thanks, Lucy

Yes this is really available, there is currently no waiting list at the Dulwich Montessori.

It is usually up to the head office to secure places but I did not give enough notice to cancel my sons place so I have negotiated with them that I will find a replacement....

Please phone me on 07967810717 if you are still interested, I am happy to split the days between the two if this is what works best.

Thanks

It is possible to see the nursery but they are only open this week and next week and then they are closed for the summer holidays, would this suit you?

I can arrange with dave at the head office for you to have a look around?

I will contact the school and ask to view it. I have also been in touch with the Dulwich Oaks, and there is an open day on Saturday. Being part of the same organisation, I am sure that they will be very similar. I am just happy at this point to go with availability.

The days which I need are Monday, Wed and Thursday - full days.

I'll keep in touch with you (I'll pm my telephone number, and we can chat if you would like), and hopefully I will have a response back about viewing.

With many thanks,

Lucy

Hi Gebbjane,

If you are still interested in looking at the Nursery you can contact Dave at the head office on 07795322688 to arrange a look around.

To be totally honest I think there are a few spaces so if you both want the same day it may be possible.

Please mention my name when booking the appointment so that if you do decided to take the place the head office knows we have put you in contact with them.

Thank you Sharon Stanley