Any Mums thinking of starting their own business - or already have that want to meet up?

Mums in Business, next free meeting ~ July ? 11th 2012 - this Wednesday

This month we are having a social, so come along for a drink and tell us what you've been up to and catch up on some gossip, new members welcome of course, just email me [email protected]

We are a group of mums in and around East Dulwich who come together for support, networking and joint working.

The group welcomes new members with open arms and aims to offer a friendly atmosphere in which to explore any issues or questions that members or newcomers might have that month that other members may be able to help with.

We occasionally have speakers too to give advice on relevant topics for half an hour to an hour.

The meeting is free to attend (contribution of ?2-?3 towards drinks and nibbles is appreciated as this is administered by volunteers) and is intended to be a support group for like minded mums running or wishing to start their own businesses rather than a hardcore networking meeting ? our way of networking is low key and not scary at all! This is in recognition that there are issues that mums face when trying to get businesses off the ground that others do not have to contend with ? no perfectly timed speeches required!

More info here: www.mumsinbusinessdulwich.wordpress.com

Please join us for a glass of wine and a nibble!

Hope to see some of you at the Daisylets office at 8pm, please let me know if you are coming so I can plan nibbles ahead, thanks Claire