Forest Hill Nursery

Mens

Going to see Rubadubs but they have quite a long waiting list.

I just spoke to Forest Hill Nursery. They only opened today which is why they haven't been answering the phone. Going to see it later...good location as is right next to the station.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

selbe Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> just went through the same process, ... very

> difficult interaction with oak tree nursery in HH,

> would strongly advise anyone against it!

Very curious about your interaction with Oak Tree. I moved my toddler to Oak Tree last year and my little one just joined her a couple of months ago. I must admit that based on my experience, the move to Oak Tree remains one of the best decisions I have made in the last year.

The manager and the staff have provided and continue to provide a lovely 'home away from home' for my girls so I feel it is only fair that I put an alternative view on here. I think we ought to be careful about making such sweeping statements about peoples' businesses on here and where we feel the need to do so, it's only fair that we provide clearer feedback. Equally, it'll be great to see more positive feedback on/recommendations of local businesses and sharing of the nicer experiences.

Finding the right setting for your child is almost always a challenge for parents and what works for one, doesn't necessarily work for others hence the recommendation that parents look into a few options before making a decision. I do hope you find what works for you.

All the best,

BC

I contacted Little Fingerprints Nursery twice in the last 2 months and I haven't heard from them. The website is terrible as well and doesn't give any sort of information. A couple of friends that moved their kids to a different nursery told me they don't have an admin team and not very well organized.

A friend's daughter goes to Oak Tree and she is very happy there. She's been going there for nearly 2 years, even after the family moved a bit further away.

I'd also like to give a positive view of Oak Tree. In my view the children get very well looked after, lots of cuddles etc. My son is in the baby room so that's the only experience I have and his key worker is such a thoughtful kind girl.

Another vote of support for Oak Tree. My son has been there nearly two years and is very happy and thriving there. The staff are young but very caring and warm. He loves them. I know that people have different experiences of different nurseries but we are very happy with our decision to send him there.