Things to do with my 11 month old daughter during the week?

Hi

I have just started a new class in East Dulwich on Wednesday mornings and I would like to invite you to the free trial class tomorrow. (Term starts the following Wednesday morning).

The 10am class is for under 2 year olds so most suitable for you, (there is also an 11am class for 2 - 5 year olds). If you are interested in coming tomorrow please get in touch with me since to reserve your space (I only have a couple of spaces left); 07903830384 or email [email protected]

Classes take place at EDT (East Dulwich Tavern) 1 Lordship Lane, are aimed at toddlers and pre-school children. They are based around a main character going on an adventure to help a friend (a new adventure each week). There will be educational elements involved but the emphasis will be on the children having lots of fun. To find out more please visit the website: [http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com]

Term starts on the 12th September and you are welcome to "drop in" to classes throughout the term (but those who do sign up for a term get a discount and a free toy).

There are no registration fees or hidden costs. Once term starts classes cost ?6 per child at a drop in rate with a 10% discount if you sign up for a term. Siblings under one year are free and siblings over a year are half price.

Free tea and biscuits are offered to parents after each class and there is a free play area with a toy box to keep children amused so parents can stay and chat.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hopefully seeing you at a class soon,

Tara

Hi

I am also looking for things to do in the area - people have recommended little bubbles to me - but haven't checked that out yet. I am planning to soon though.

However I did try the Fuzzy and Friends class which I LOVED!!!!!! - The concept of a character going on an adventure to a country each week was lovely - the kids get up and pretend to fly - and all the props - from scarves, instruments and puppets meant my toddler stayed engaged.

Also there is a different story each week which is both rhyming and alliterative - and the lady who runs that class wrote all her material herself.

Also the puppets that she gives out if you sign up for a term are amazing - they look really expensive and not your average freebie at all.

Lastly, you get a free tea and biscuits after the class so you can mingle with other parents.

The price for this is really good - in North London I was paying almost double for classes that were half as good (and no free biscuits) - I think ?6 for drop in is really cheap and it is even cheaper if you sign up for a term (plus the free toy).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Hi, I run Music for Little People classes at the Goose Green Centre on East Dulwich Rd on Wednesday afternoons. My 0-2 year class is at 2.15pm for 45 minutes. The autumn term starts next Wednesday (19th). You'd be very welcome to come for a free trial class. They're very friendly and relaxed, and excellent value for money. You can call me on 0208 852 0118 or email me on [email protected]. Best wishes, Becky Vicary.