Twins Club Playgroup

ddtc

The Dulwich & District baby & toddler playgroup is on the first & third Tuesdays of the month.

That means tomorrow and the following dates: 18th September, 2nd & 16th October, 6th & 20th November and 4th & 18th December.

There's plenty of space, toys, craft activities, juice, biscuits and singing for the toddlers plus a separate area for babies. The grown ups get coffee and cake and a chance to chat with other multiples parents/carers whilst their twins or triplets play.

The well-equipped church has changing facilities, limited onsite parking (with more street parking nearby) and plenty of room for double buggies. Parents and other family members, carers and expectant parents are all welcome. It only costs ?2 for members and ?3 for non-members and runs from 10 - 11.45am at the Herne Hill United Reform Church (at the top of Red Post Hill in SE24). Just turn up or PM us for more information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is on tomorrow morning. Our usual nursery rhyme session will be replaced with the rather more polished Caterpillar Music. They're giving a 10 minute sample session of their music classes. They're starting a new class in East Dulwich soon and offer a fantastic twins deal of one twin goes free.

• 3 weeks later...

The playgroup is on this Tuesday, the 6th November.

ShutterBaby Baby & Child Photography will be coming along to run mini professional photography sessions. This is a great opportunity to get some high quality pictures taken of your twins/triplets and yourself included if you so wish.

A 15 minute session costs ?10 with prints costing ?5 for a 6x4, ?10 for a 12x8 and ?15 for a high-res digital image. If you buy 4 prints, you get the 5th free. Payment is in cash/cheque on the day only please. Your prints/digital images will be ready for collection at the following playgroup on the 20th November.

Sara-Jane's style is fun and relaxed - visit [www.shutterbaby.co.uk] for examples of her images.

Sessions must be booked in advance so please let me know if you would like to book one.

Thanks