toddler and baby playgroups

I am sure there are already so many posts about this already but being new to the area and expecting my second baby pretty soon, can anyone let me know where there are any baby groups and / or baby and toddler groups nearby? My other son is almost two so somewhere I can go with a newborn and/or toddler would be good.....Thank you! I am based in West Dulwich but can travel to East Dulwich. Thank you

On Fridays there is a group at All Saints, West Dulwich. It has a group session with a bible story to begin with, and then after that there is free play and craft activities, with biscuits, tea and juice.

There are quite a number of helpers without children, who go along to help with refreshments and games, which is great if you have a little baby but also need to keep an eye on the toddler. Plenty of people are happy to give the baby a cuddle if needed.

it is called Small Saints and it is free. Starts at 10.15, until roughly 11.45.

I am also starting up a group at All Saints. It is a monthly concert series designed for babies and children. The concerts will be informal, but well presented, and lively. I took my two to things like this when I was on maternity leave. Mums can feed the baby, while the older ones dance to the music / sit and listen. Now I am back working part-time, I want to continue this, and so I am setting up my own series.I am a professional musician, and mother of 2 little ones, and so I will book players who I know will work well for children.

Tuesday 25th September 10.30am ?6 per adult. First cocnert is a latin and classical guitarist. Ahmed Dickinson. lookout for Playtime publicity.