Ideas for Mondays and Tuesdays

Evening Family Roomers. I've just returned to work after baby 2. I work 3 days and have 3.5 year old and nearly 1 year old on Mondays and Tuesdays. At the moment I'm finding my days 'off' a struggle. 3.5 year old gets bored quickly at soft play, park and playgroup Tyler activities unless she has a friend. Problem is her friends are either in am/pm nursery or have mums who work different days. We have tried a few classes which she enjoyed but baby's favourite passtime is destroying things and staggering around seemingly seconds away from injury, he needs constant supervision to prevent emptying shelves, climbing up and off thinds opening doors...

Does anyone have any suggestions of things I can do with both of them?! Daughter very happy when we go to the park and she finds someone to play with but she is quite shy and won't just approach others, plus there don't seem to be many older toddlers around. Pm me if you are in a similar situation and would like to meet up!

Thanks for reading...

Hmmm... possibly worth trying the NCT Bumps and Babes Monday 10am at Goose Green Community Centre? Normally more younger ones but there are often a few older toddlers as well. Plenty of toys around to play with. You can drop in, pay ?1 and get a cup of tea.