Advice Wanted Wednesdays Cheeky C's for 18m to 4 yrs A Good Idea???

Hi

The Wednesdays sessions at Cheeky C's is the only session that runs from 9.30-11.00 and is unfortunately very low on numbers, I was thinking that I may get more children and parents attending if I made Wednesdays a 18m-4yrs sessions.

This would mean I have no baby section and more of the older stuff ie pens and paints and glue activities in the art sections, the farm duplo set that contains small pieces, a bigger area for the cars and scuttles bugs to be rolled around in and the complete shopping and kitchen set with coins and small play food and all the building activities and train set.

What does everyone think, good idea, bad idea, suggestions, would you go if your child is 18m-4 yrs??

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you

Annabelle

I think that sounds like a great idea! I've found that once you get to 2yrs many groups and classes are aimed at younger babies so I would definitely be interested in coming along to a session geared specifically to older ones. The only question I have is would baby siblings be welcome? I have a newborn so looking for a group to take my toddler to where he will be occupied but I will be able to sit and breastfeed - Wednesday Cheeky C's sounds ideal.

Unfortunately my children are now at school and nursery every morning however I just want to say I think it's a great idea. I thought Cheeky's C's was by far and away my favourite activity - and I've been to a lot in my 5 years as a mum. I pray you start getting more people

xxx