tell me more about crooked well mornings please?

I keep meaning to try these mornings at the crooked well with my 19 month old daughter, they sound ace, can anyone tell me more about them?

Is it tuesday, wednesday and thursdays every week? Or have I got the days wrong?

Are there any toys?

you can buy coffee and croissants etc?

Do they keep the doors shut??! I find that this is deciding whether we go to a lot of venues at the moment! Otherwise just an exercise in chasing my daughter out of the door 71 times before going home...!

Have been going since January and have to say through maternity leave it was the highlight of my week. It used to only be Friday mornings but is now also Wednesdays. I'm not sure its Tuesdays yet but I could be wrong. I'm now back at work and have Wednesdays and Fridays off so ignoring anything to do with the other days.

Its lovely, sometimes extremely quiet, sometimes hectic but always worth it.

There is space on the floor with those rubber number/letter mats for babies to roll around on with a few toys, and there are some books for older kiddies.

I have a 10 month old and a 2 and a half year old and have always managed to last at least an hour.

but doors aren't always shut as people come and go so if you have a kid that likes to bolt, you may have to be on guard.

There is a table laden with croissants and another with homemade crumpets and lots of spreads. The idea is you help yourself and pay at the end. There is endless coffee/tea/babychino's.

The best bit is the lovely owners staff.

you should come!!!!

Its a great morning that feels more adult than most of the toddler/babies groups i've been to, so was always going to be a hit!

I went a few times when they just did Friday mornings and baby boy stayed in one place. It was fab, lovely setting, friendly staff, pastries and crumpets. As far as I remember there were baby toys and mats plus a few books. My 3 year old would probably be ok but not sure about newly walking escape artist baby. The door was closed I think but there's the bar and the bit of the restaurant not being used for the baby club. Lots of little babies on mats too...maybe someone else knows better? Might try it anyway one Tuesday.