Any musical mums/dads with small ones up for daytime music?

Hi,

My little one is four weeks old, and my husband back to work next week, and I'm trying to figure out a plan for maternity leave life! There seems to be a brilliant amount of groups locally, and I've really enjoyed the things I've tried so far, and met some lovely mums. However, I was wondering if anyone locally would be up for doing some (grown up, rather than kids) music making during the daytimes? My daughter seems to happily sleep through me bashing about on the cello, and I've just about enough space (and accommodating neighbours!) to host some music making at mine in Nunhead.

Genre wise, I'm quite happy to try anything, just keen to keep up some creative stuff! I do a bit of music teaching/workshop leading for kids, and in my day job administrate orchestral music outreach projects, so would like to keep my hand in! I'm a cellist, and also dabble a bit on piano, and could happily do classical stuff (and have a fair stack of quartet music/duets), folk or indie pop/rock, or just some improv or songwriting, all of course fuelled by regular tea and biscuits and breaks to tend to small people.

Be great to hear if anyone might be interested x

Might not be quite what you're looking for, but have you seen Hummy Mummies advertised? It's a choir rather than band, but might be worth a peek - we sing proper adult songs (there's even videos on YouTube - apologies if you see the belly flashing toddler!)