Any mums doing the 2013 marathon?

HollieES

Hi all

I'm running the London marathon for the first time next year. I'm doing the 24 week beginners running programme from the Virgin website which involves training 6 out of 7 days a week (5 shortish week runs and a longer Sunday run). At the moment I'm only running about 2 or 3 miles a day. I normally go in the evening when my other half gets home, but sometimes do daytime runs with my son in the buggy when I know I won't be able to get out in the evening.

I just wondered if any other mums are doing anything similar and fancied joining forces? Please PM me if you'd be interested in this - it would be nice to have company now that it's so dark in the evenings, and for motivation of course!

Whilst I'm writing, I will also be shameless and plug my sponsorship page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/HollieStroud I'm raising money for Kids Company (they work therapeutically with vulnerable inner-city children and young people, and are founded by the wonderful Camila Batmanghelidjh). Any donations will be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hollie