Highly recommended tiler - Marcus Woloch

francis01

I would like to whole heartedly recommend Marcus from MW plastering and tiling. I found him from a previous recommendation on here and I have never come across a more professional and skilled tradesman before.

Marcus has done an amazing job tiling my bathroom, installing a bath panel and sorting out a poorly installed basin and toilet. The quality of work and attention to detail was second to none and nothing was too much to ask. He even did a number of extra things at no extra cost.

He is an extremely nice guy and I really can't recommend him more highly.

Marcus can be contacted on 07817050159

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for plasterer & tiler Marcus Woloch on 07817050159. He recently laid new floor tiles in our utility room and we're very pleased with the result. As well as being a reliable and tidy worker, he's polite and friendly.

I can also highly recommend Marcus-- he tiled our bathroom floor & walls, WC floor and kitchen walls for us, and it all looks fantastic. He also came back later to fix a few odds and ends for us (issues caused by another tradesperson), and is always a pleasure to have around, he gives great advice and does excellent work.

• 5 weeks later...
I am also recommending Marcus, who came round and quoted within hours of my call on a Sunday night. He did a fantastic job and it wasn't the easiest of jobs to manage at all. He made lots of recommendations which saved us lots of money and I am so pleased he suggesting getting rid of our old toilet to make it more seamless and save us money in the long run. For the extra ?50 we spent on getting a new cheap toilet - it was so worth it in terms of the look and finish. He even talked us through how to safely smash it down and get rid of the previous toilet, therefore saving us more cash. He did it quickly and was by far the most competitive. We are just starting a renovation project on a new house and will definitely be using him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to also recommend Marcus. He returned my call promptly, was a able to give me a quote over the phone for tiling my kitchen (and the quote was very competative).

He has just completed it, and has done an excellent job. Similarly to the above examples he actually did more work than originally decided as he removed exisitng tiles, as this made for a better end finish. His attention to detail is fantastic, and left the kitchen spotless. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

His contact details are: 07817050159

Cheers

Giles

• 7 months later...

Hi

I just want to add my own recommendation for Marcus (07817 050159) - I had a leaky bathroom and he handled the job brilliantly, providing a reasonable quote, sourcing the most suitable materials and doing the job to a really great standard. He was also kind enough to provide some ideas of other works that I might want to do as and when I have the necessary budget - if/when I do, I wouldn't think twice about calling Marcus up and getting him to do the job.

Pip

• 3 weeks later...

IM BACK !! Hi everyone I'm Marcus Woloch just letting you all know I'm back being self employed after spending just over 2 years working for Pimlico Plumbers http://www.pimlicoplumbers.com/blog/scott-congratulates-top-pimlico-signing-marcus-from-lincoln And also bringing two children into the world. You will be able to search my name and see I have have many positive recommendations on here over the years. Please visit my new websites or contact me for further details.

Thanks marcus

www.tiler.london

www.camdenplumbers.london

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram under camdenplumbers.london

• 4 years later...

IM BACK !! Hi everyone I'm Marcus Woloch just letting you all know I'm back being self employed after spending just over 2 years working for Pimlico Plumbers ( see the recommendation link ) http://www.pimlicoplumbers.com/blog/scott-congratulates-top-pimlico-signing-marcus-from-lincoln And also bringing two children into the world. You will be able to search my name and see I have have many positive recommendations on here over the years. Please visit my new websites or contact me for further details.

Thanks marcus

www.tiler.london

www.camdenplumbers.london

You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram under camdenplumbers.london

• 1 month later...
Marcus was exactly what we needed - a tiler who knew about plumbing. He was able to remove a tiling access panel to get to a broken tap, mend it, and put everything back beautifully so all the tiles looked as good as new. He was also at the end of the phone the following day (when he wasn't even in London) in order to guide us through a sudden leak in the kitchen. A grateful recommendation.

I agree 100% with Tessmo's recommendation for Marcus as a great tiler who is a great plumber, who can also do carpentry and electrics to a very high standard. He has recently completed a four and half days' job for me partially retiling my bathroom, which was particularly complicated because all the walls are out of true by as much as 8 inches, and because the floorboards underneath the old tiles needed significant repair before the new ones could be laid. He also fitted new bath panels, plus new sink and loo, boxed in some pipework and smartened up some existing finishes. The room now looks great, everything works, and I am delighted. He is also very well organised - I asked him to do all the ordering, and everything turned up on time and in the right sequence which I regard as something of a miracle nowadays, and he arranged the rubbish collection which worked very smoothly. He works quickly, has a cheerful, positive and helpful attitude and is very easy to get along with. As the icing on the cake, he gives a 12 month guarantee on his work.