Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
messageRe: Recommendations for Handyman needed
Posted by rowena 28 November, 2017 06:30

Iíve used Andy and Richard several times over the last few years. I live overseas and rent out my property and whenever I have a problem, large or small, I can rely on these guys to sort it out for me. A year ago they repaired, repointed, and then painted all of the outside of my property and did a really good job. They have just completed some smaller inside jobs that needed doing. My tenants have always found them very pleasant to be around, and when the house was unoccupied, I could leave the keys with Andy and Richard to get on with the work that needed to be done. I can only vouch for the work theyíve done for me, but theyíve done all sorts of jobs and Iíve never had any problems with them. Iím happy to recommend these guys and will continue to use them for any work I need to have done.

Posted by Maria Jose- MJ 01 December, 2017 17:26

A big shout out to Andy and Richard. I agree small or big, they sort everything out. They are super nice, efficient and reasonably priced. Best, Mj

messageRecommendations for Handyman
Posted by Maria Jose- MJ 01 December, 2017 17:26

A big shout out to Andy and Richard. I agree small or big, they sort everything out. They are super nice, efficient and reasonably priced. Best, Mj

messageHandyman
Posted by Maria Jose- MJ 01 December, 2017 17:27

messageHandyman
Posted by Maria Jose- MJ 01 December, 2017 17:27

Hi, I just thought of endorsing these reccomendations.

Posted by simon37 02 December, 2017 13:30

Hi, I would just like to say that Andy has been round to work at both my home and my office over the years. He has just done another job for me and is the most helpful and reliable person I know. His work has always been perfect for me and he is a pleasure to have in the house. He is contactable on 07564 194363.
Simon

messageRe: Handyman
Posted by jfortunelloyd 21 December, 2017 00:01

Another big endorsement for Andy Jacob. I had an inbuilt fridge that was being collected the next day and needed some help removing it. He came over 30 mins after I called to have a look, then fitted me in at 8am the next morning before his other job. Bear in mind this is 5 days before Christmas! The removal ended up being a damn sight harder than we both expected because it had been wedged in tight and it took nearly two hours, but he kept at it doggedly until it was done, then helped me carry it out the flat. And he charged me an incredibly reasonable fee for the work. And heís a lovely man and a good laugh. Canít recommend him enough. Jacob Lloyd

07564 194 363
awjacob@hotmail.com

Posted by emlford 31 December, 2017 10:05

Another recommendation for Andy (Andyman), he took on a job putting up our curtain poles and curtains for us at very short notice just before Christmas and did an excellent job. Heís very accommodating at working round your timings and schedules which is very helpful when you have small children in the house.

Posted by hattie.a January 13, 09:57PM

Another recommendation for Andy. I had him mount my 65Ē TV to the wall just over a week ago. He was friendly, knowledgeable, professional and made sure everything was done exactly as I wanted it (cables buried inside the wall etc). Couldnít fault him in the slightest and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted by pricehh2 February 23, 07:46PM

Also a recommendation for Andy. He has done various jobs for us (fitting locks, fixing mirrors to walls) to a good standard. He has been happy to take on small jobs and at short notice. He also went the extra mile to give us detailed advice for a job he could not take on himself. He is friendly and cheerful. We will be using him again. Anna & James, Herne Hill

Posted by PGDavies February 24, 11:51AM

Jon Magisohn is a very good handyman. He's done a few jobs at ours (curtain poles, refitting doors, boxing around pipes) and we were very satisfied. We shall use him again. Also he's worked at my sisters house in Nunhead for many years now.

07599 451819

jonmagidsohn@gmail.com

Posted by mpfg March 09, 05:45PM

I have rang this Andy on 4 occasions and each time he has said to ring back

So today I rang and he said again to ring back and when I explained that I already rang four different times with the same outcome he hung up on me

Not very professional and certainly not someone I'd want to employ and consider reliable

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 10, 05:29pm by mpfg.

Posted by pinkgrapefruit April 09, 09:16PM

Andy (Andyman) has just completed a number of small but very wonderful, life enhancing jobs in our flat this weekend that as a family with 2 small children we never get time to do: putting up shelves, hooks & hanging pictures.

As ever (this is the third time we've used Andy's service) we're delighted with his professionalism, attention to detail and good nature and will use continue to use him again and recommend him to friends and family.

PG, Camberwell

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum