Handyman/carpenter/painter recommended

josie

I can highly recommend Tiv at Big Chief. He did some tiling in my kitchen, custom built some shelves, refreshed my bathroom as well as painting and fixing up the outside of my house (leaking front door, oiling fences, mending the gate, repairing and painting window ledges etc) He was quick and tidy and always turned up when he said he would. His prices were very competitive, especially compared to some of the bigger companies out there. He was also lovely and friendly and even saved me money reusing old materials and saving more going to landfill! Will certainly be using him again in the future and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

mobile: 07879 846 843

email: [email protected]

'Tiv from Big Chief took down partition walls, filled in doorways, removed wallpaper, re-plastered it all so you wouldn't know there had ever been doorways and partition walls. He also installed new skirting boards, and finished up with a high quality paint job, not to mention reattaching plasterboard that had detached from the ceiling joists due to an old damp problem. He reused materials and left me with a little stash of wood that he salvaged from the partition walls he took down. He was always on time, friendly and did a good job for a great price, we'll be calling him again for the next phase of our renovations'

• 4 weeks later...
I can highly recommend Tiv at Big Chief. He did a fantastic job re-plastering and repainting our (somewhat battered) hallway to a very high standard, and was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. He consistently went above and beyond great service and we will most definitely be calling him again!