Can you recommend a driving instuctor?

bishop

I was hoping that someone would be able to recommend a driving instructor? I have been learning to drive on and off for ten years (!!!!) now, and I am yet to find an instructor who I can work well with. Learning to drive is a bit trickier for me now, as I was involved in an incident which has knocked my confidence (which was always an issue when I learnt in the past) and I also have two young children, which makes lesson timings etc slightly trickier. I'm not a total beginner, and can drive around (in a manual car) pretty easily, but I definitely need my technique, confidence etc to be fine tuned before I book yet another practical (I have my theory booked for a month's time, my last two have lapsed before I passed a practical. Woe.)

Anyway, apologies for the essay, really hope someone can help!

B

Hi B

Your not alone it took me four years on and off to learn I was very nervous and struggled to find the right instructor for me after five different instructors i found Micheal he was amazing +44 7956 477626

Good luck

Annabelle

Hello Bishop, I am a local driving instructor and have been an instructor with BSM for almost nine years, later this month I plan to open my own driving school and will be able to charge less then my current lesson fee which at the moment is ?22 per hour, thereafter if you pay as you go lesson price would be ?24 per hour. However if you if you pay for a block of ten lessons then lesson price would go back to ?22 per hour. If you are interested please contact me by email on

[email protected]

or on 02087613958.

Below is a link that if you copy to your browser will show you feed back from some of my past learners. I have no control on the feedback and as you can read (almost 70) there is no negative feedback In fact one of the last feedback came from Susan Fisher she also came to me from the East Dulwich forum.

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28bsm%29_270165.htm

Regards Silvano