Distinguish Doors?

sallyfran

Used to be known as Dawes for Doors. We had our front door replaced by them shortly after moving in and cannot fault them in any way. The door itself was of excellent quality, the furniture likewise. It was available for fitting very quickly after we placed the order and, despite our frame being quite a bit off a true rectangle (house on quite a slope), the fitter ensured that the end result was a very snug, draught-free fit. We'll be using them to replace our back door in the next few years as the one we "inherited" from the previous owner is rubbish!

• 2 weeks later...
I've used Martin from Omega windows on a couple of occasions: once to fit a window and more recently to fit new kitchen windows and bi-fold doors. He's based in Catford so reasonably local. 07593 518 221 He didn't give us the cheapest quotes nor the most expensive but the best windows in our house are the ones fitted by him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Just had two doors supplied and fitted by Derrick at Distinguish Doors. I almost didn't go with them after reading bad reviews on here so I thought I would add a corrective. Derrick was consistently courteous and considerate in dealings with him. Turned up on time, hung the doors perfectly, tidied up afterwards and kindly took the old door away for me. Second time we've used them and no problems whatsoever.

• 1 month later...
I have just had a new front door from Distinguish Doors and they were brilliant! Derick was extremely helpful and patient as I changed my mind a few times. Nothing was too much trouble for him. The fitter, Carl, was an affable chap who went the extra mile to ensure our tickey job was done to perfection. The door itself is truly wonderful. We had an unsafe drafty hideous mess of a door before and we now have an extremely handsome, super secure and ultra air-tight door we both love. We were only able to afford the cheapest option, however, this is extremely good value for money and we feel that we got an excellent deal. I couldn't recommend them more highly. J

• 7 months later...
I used Derrick (Distinguish Doors) for a new front door. I am very pleased with the result it looks very smart, it was reasonably priced and he was very helpful and responsive through out. I have now booked in with him my French doors.

• 1 month later...

I had 4 doors changed in my house by (Derrick) Distinguish Doors and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Doors were fitted 3 weeks after I ordered them and all fitted on the same day.

I was worried at first after reading some bad reviews online but I gave them a chance regardless and have no faults. I would certainly recommend.