Recommended - Steve 00 painting/decorating gardening landscaping

kristymac1

We recently had all of our garden fences painted by Steve (username steve 00 on here). He gave a very reasonable quote, turned up as arranged and worked solidly with his partner for a couple of days. Professional, polite, thoroughly nice guy - definitely recommended!

He also does garden work (hard landscaping mostly I think) and we will be asking him to quote for that in the next few weeks too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to highly recommend Steve fom D G Services and his team they painted the whole my house in january i was really pleased with the finish real attention to detail! helped with choice of colours. They where very proffesional and polite updated me throughout the job at all time.

I contacted steve via his email- [email protected]

Thanks so much steve!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Steve has just finished turning my garden from an unloved mess of gravel and broken paving stones into a neat and tidy garden. He worked really hard, and had some good ideas for the garden too. Also a very nice guy to work with - would highly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
Had Steve to turf my lawn last year which he did very well. After a couple of false starts with other gardeners I asked him if he would consider doing the garden for me. Very pleased with his work and with him. Very honest about what he knows, hard working and a nice person to have around, which is very important to me. Can only endorse all previous posts.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Steve has just finished painting two rooms in my flat and did a great job....turns up on time,lots of prepping and attention to detail and the rooms now look really good. I would not hesitate to have him back to do more painting and to recommend him highly - he went out of his way to help and also cleans up after and competetively priced)