D&L Fencing Landscape Recommendation

adebeck

I wouldn't normally do this, but was so impressed with the work that Lee and David did for me last week that I am on here recommending them.

I needed a new fence and they worked tirelessly (in the snow and freezing cold) to put it up. The quality of the wood is excellent, they came in as one of the cheapest quotes and their workmanship is excellent.

Polite, funny and informative - if you need some landscaping or fencing work done, then these guys should be consdidered.

D&L Landscapes

Mob : 07577 311093

• 4 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Lee & David as they just finished removing an old timber decking from our back garden and replacing it with a lovely grey sandstone patio which we are very happy with.

All the work was carried out efficiently, at a reasonable cost and they were very clean & tidy.

Will definitely use them again if any other landscaping/garden work is required.

• 1 month later...

I've waited quite a while to post this here hoping I could give a better review but unfortunately not...

We had our fence replaced by Lee and Dave on 30th January 2013. The fence itself is great and the job was done in one day in some fairly challenging weather.

However, since then we have not had them return to finish the job (despite being told it's a 10 min job) to cut the tops off the fence posts. We would do this ourselves but don't have the right tools (and besides we shouldn't have to).

We have had 4 arranged timeslots now where they have not showed up. Communication has been extremely poor and I have had to chase constantly. The last arranged timeslot I've heard nothing since and really don't want to have to chase myself again. This is not what I'd call good customer service.

So while the (initial) work was good - make sure you withold some payment until it's complete. We paid in full in good faith and really wish we hadn't.

I hate giving bad reviews but they have had over 2 months to sort this out. I know most of their custom is from word of mouth and the EDF - so perhaps the job might miraculously get done sometime soon if they see this.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...