Pre-Loved Designer and Vintage Curtains

LadyGiGi

Hello East Dulwich Forum,

If you?re looking for amazing curtains at affordable prices then check out CURTAIN CONNECTION, now at ED WAREHOUSE sited in Zenoria Street, in the heart of East Dulwich. You?ll find super quality curtains in styles to suit every taste at a fraction of their original price. We source from and sell on behalf of Stately Homes, Country Houses, Top Hotels and Celebrity Clients so many are in a nearly new condition.

As well as contemporary designer curtains, we search out the very best iconic, retro vintage curtains dating from the 50?s, 60?s and 70?s.

We are new to Dulwich but have been trading for several years in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire with complimentary write ups in the national press including The Times and The Evening Standard.

Our capsule collection at ED WAREHOUSE is a tastier of our stock and we will be adding and updating it over the next few weeks.

As a special introductory offer to Dulwich residents and for a limited period we are offering a 20% discount off all marked prices. So if you?ve just moved home or are thinking about a Springtime revamp, then CURTAIN CONNECTION, together with all the other great finds at ED WAREHOUSE is your one-stop shop.

Hope to see you there.

CURTAIN CONNECTION 07733 012017

Ed Warehouse

1 Zenoria Street

East Dulwich

SE22 8PH

Hi Cora,

Thanks for your interest. At the moment we are sorting out a new website and will let you know when this is done. In the meantime, we will be moving more stock to Dulwich, hopefully within the next two weeks. Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Curtain Connection

Hi Curtains

Do you fit curtains? I have my own, but I took them down to be dry cleaned and having put them up again I just can't get them quite right. I'm happy to pay someone who knows their curtains to come and sort it out, I just need to find that person...

Can you help?

Do you sell curtains on behalf of clients!! I am looking for silk curtains but have two pairs of full length curtains - Liberty print and two pair of Colefax and Fowler and at least ten other pairs of similar quality. We have moved from a large family house in Hampstead to a smaller house in Chelsea and no longer need them.

Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes we do have several pairs of lovely silk curtains. If you phone us on 07733 01207, we can discussed sizes, colours and designs and if we don't have what you are looking for in Dulwich we can see if there is anything suitable in one of our other outlets.

Regarding selling curtains on behalf of clients, yes we do that also. We look for curtains which are lined, full length and in good condition. We can discuss this too when you call.

Regards,

CURTAIN CONNECTION

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, so sorry for the long delay in replying, I've only just seen your message.

We are not buying at the moment but we do sell client's curtains on a commission basis. If you are interested, please could you forward some photos of your curtains to us, with a contact phone number to:

[email protected]

Regards,

Curtain Connection

hiSusie

I just wanted to say, thankyou! I came in a few weeks ago and found the most wonderful pair of unfinished curtains (although hemmed already) that I have since found out, as the design is so striking,that they were designed by John Piper (whose work I love) and designed especially for Sanderson in the 1950's!..I love them and can't wait to get them properly finished with heading etc.

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for the feedback, really pleased you like the curtains. We are planning to bring in more vintage fabrics over the next couple of weeks.

If you need a hand with finishing yours; I had a chat yesterday with a local curtain maker who has very good reviews on here. His name is Jamie on 07810 003937

Regards,

Curtain Connection

• 3 months later...

Hi there,

I have some designer eyelet curtains that were up in our house before we bought it. They are red and gold.

2 x width 310cm, drop 260cm

2 x width 165cm, drop 180cm

We have replaced these with blinds as they work better with young children.

Would these be of interest?

Best,

Heather

Hi Heather,

Thanks for your message. We usually sell clients curtains on a commission basis. If you are happy with that, could you please send some pictures of your curtains to [email protected]. Also, could you give as much info as you can:

1. Look at the selvedge; there may be the name of the designer printed along the edge

2. Are the curtains; lined, interlined, blackout or thermal lined

3. The condition; any marks or fading (depending on extent of damage we may still be able to sell curtains that have minor faults)

Regards, Curtain Connection