Strickland Building Services

GaryStrickland

Hi EDF.

I have recently decided to start up self employment again after being made redundant from my last employment. I have 10+ years experience in the in the building trade, I started out as a carpenter but have learned and perfected many other trades. I am based in East Dulwich on Upland Rd but will provide my services to anyone in and around South East London.

Services Provided

Carpentry

Fitted kitchens, bespoke fitted wardrobes, shelving, door hanging and hardware.

Flooring

Solid hardwood, engineered flooring and laminate.

Tiling

Walls and floors. Ceramic, porcelain and natural stone.

Plumbing

Fitted bathrooms and showers, tap replacement, radiator replacement/relocation.

Decorating

All aspects of decorating including wallpapering.

Electrical

Small jobs provided. Replacement of light fittings and switches.

About my services

Free quotation, a talk in property to discuss the work in hand, talk you through the steps in order to complete the job, discuss any problems or concerns you may have to provide solutions and peace of mind.

I aim to provide the highest quality service for a very good price. I do not botch work and I will not leave a job until the client happy with the finished product.

I make sure that the work area is clean before I leave in the evenings, and that it effects you as little as possible for the duration of the job. I also take great care to protect your belongings and floors whilst working. All waste is disposed of responsibly.

Honest, friendly and reliable. I can provide client references should you want to hear from a third party about my workmanship.

Please call Gary on 07809546033 for more information

I look forward to hearing from you

Gary Strickland

I would like to highly recommend Gary. He has done many jobs for me over the years. I have always been extremely happy with the work he has done for me, which is always to a very high standard. I have recommended Gary to many of my friends and neighbors and they too have been delighted with him. He has just built a cupboard for me and I am delighted with it. I have booked him in for next month to do work in my kitchen. Once you have seen his work you will never want to use anybody else for any job you have be it big or small.He is very trustworthy and his prices are very reasonable.

Linda Pierre 0208 299 2275

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Gary. He has just fitted all the architraves and skirting in our house and has done a very good job very reasonable priced. He is punctual, polite and very pleasant to have around, dealing very well with my enthusiastic toddler who took to follow him.

He has very high standards and only stopped when he was satisfied everything was looking perfect, and was very happy to give advice about possible choices, plus even went the extra mile by ordering materials for us at the timber merchants, which saved us money as he came up with a less expensive way to buy the wood we needed. He even took unrelated jobs at no extra cost, such as fixing our bed which felt to bits while being moved. Totally recommended.