Veterinary Nurse - Home Cat Care & Pet Sitting Services

Hi Everyone,

My name is Zoe.

I am a Veterinary Nurse currently working at the neighbourhood vet opposite Peckham Rye park. I have over 9 years experience working within the Veterinary industry.

For the past 6 years I have looked after many pets whilst owners are on holiday.

I am experienced, compassionate and professional.

I also have lots of great feedback.

I can visit once or twice daily usually early morning and late evening.

I am able to administer medications, inject diabetic patients , give subcutaneous fluids.

If you are around the neighbourhood why not pop in for a coffee/chat. It would be great to meet you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on [email protected] where we can discuss your requirements, prices etc.

Kind Regards

Zoe

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

My name is Zoe.

I am a Veterinary Nurse currently working at the neighbourhood vet opposite Peckham Rye park. I have over 10 years experience working within the Veterinary industry.

For the past 6 years I have looked after many pets whilst owners are on holiday.

I am experienced, compassionate and professional.

I also have lots of great feedback.

I can visit once or twice daily usually early morning and late evening.

I am able to administer medications, inject diabetic patients , give subcutaneous fluids.

I also have access to the neighbourhood veterinary surgery should anything happen whilst you are away.

If you are around the neighbourhood why not pop in for a coffee/chat. It would be great to meet you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on [email protected] where we can discuss your requirements, prices etc.

Kind Regards

Zoe