Carpenter/joiner needed

BBD

Hi all,

I'm looking for a carpenter/joiner to build a floating desk and shelves for a home office and a nook seat for a family room. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Thanks a lot.

BBD

Hi, I'm a part of a collective of tradespeople and handymen/women

we have highly trained, lovely carpenters who have not only highly developed skills but also a good eye for design. two of which are working on designing and building a stage and bar for Glastonbury again this year.

we have already recieved one recommendation on the forum for our gardening work

you can get in touch either through PMing me or calling/texting on 07936345417

All the best

Alex

Hi BBD I can highly recommend Jake Dunn, a local Carpenter who has undertaken a lot of carpentry work for me, past and present. Jake built an amazing shelving unit, fitted wardrobes and storage units, in my current home.

Local, fairly priced, and lovely to work with.

Jake 07553387271

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I was recommended Dean Gillespie of D.G. Contracts. He replaced all the skirting and door surrounds in the house. Not an easy job as there isn't a straight wall in the house. Excellent job and really nice guy. Turned up on time and worked late to get it done.

He has a website (http://www.dgcontracts.net/) or you can get him on 01322630261 or 07877651134.

He was recommended by Russell Perring RJP Roofing who rebuilt the chimney stack I share with the neighbours. He was also fantastic and the chimney stack was re-done to look like the original with matching bricks and all the detailing. You'd never know it had been re-done.