fantastic plumber and handyman

se0684

Hi had an amazing plumber come round to fix my leaky toilet. He did a really good job and I would recommend him highly for plumbing or any handyman work. After numerous dodgy plumbers this guy proved me wrong..v reliable and did a good job. His name is Niko and you can contact him on 07818607583. He also does emergency callouts. Sophie

I would like to recommend Niko again. I have Niko helped me with a leakage problem 2 weeks ago. Last night, I was panic thinking my boiler is not working any more. I texted Niko around 9pm, he called me around 10pm just to try to find out if I am OK and offered to come over right away. We arranged him to come to examine the problem today, he came just on time and found out it was a minor problem or rather my silliness. He still checked throughly to make sure nothing was wrong with minimal charges. He then again gave me some good advice on other issues and offered help for anything he can be helpful.

I found him very warm hearted. Highly recommended.

A recommedation for Nico! I rang him and he came around the same day (8pm) and fixed our leak. Really nice guy and did a good job at a reasonable price. He even called back 2 days later to check the leak was ok, which was really apprecaited.

We would definately use him again and we are likely to do so on another job.

Rob and Sian

• 2 weeks later...
Just another mention for Nico he was extremely prompt and very helpful and fixed the problem very quickly and efficiently . I would highly recommend him and will be using him again when needed.

I saw the good feedback for Niko on the EDF so gave him a call and found him really helpful. He did a great job fixing a leak underneath our bath and was happy to come round at 7.30pm after we were back from work. Nice guy and a good price too - highly recommend. Thanks Niko!

Must also put in a good word for Niko (yes, with a k). We called him out at short notice to fix an urgent problem with a leaking tap. He responded immediately, came out at 10.00 at night (after ringing to check that was still ok) and fixed the problem for less than a lot of plumbers would charge just for call-out. Top man. 07818 607583.

I was also very impressed by Niko - he repsonded to my call quickly, kept in touch before the appointment and followed up with me after the work was completed. He fixed my problem quickly and was straight forward and respectful as well as reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Niko and will certainly be using him again.

We called Niko yesterday to fix our broken shower, and he turned up on the same day to sort it for us. He was reliable and charged us less than we were expecting. He also gave us some other bits of useful advice about our (dodgy) plumbing. Sure we'll use him again!

• 2 weeks later...
I can also recommend Niko - he came round the same day I called him, even though it was late at night. He couldn't fix the problem with our shower pump as it was an electrical problem, but he took a lot of time to investigate it and didn't charge us, and also recommended an electrician who has since been round and fixed it. I definitely would recommend him.

• 1 month later...

I too am happy to recommend Niko... who secretly I think is part Dr Who - Time Lord given the speed at which he gets to a job and fixes it (how can he do it???) ... tonight THIRTY MINUTES - total time!! Amazing. I called about a blocked loo, within 30 mins he had been, fixed it- job done. And he is so nice and explains what has gone wrong and how he will fix it.

So for a plumber who picks up his phone; gets quickly to the job (blocked loo - legs crossed!) - and mends it and is great value for money Niko is your man. Seriously, he is this good.

Thanks Niko - Carol

I echo previous comments. Niko managed to fit me in at the end of the day to replace a leaky tap. We went to the shop to buy a replacement and managed to sort it out quickly at a reasonable price. Interesting conversation to boot! Adam

I can once again recommend Niko (07818 607583) for extremely prompt and efficient service.

Niko fixed my leaky tap this morning. He responds virtually right away and does a very good job at very reasonable rates.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Niko did a great job for us over the bank holiday weekend. Our shower appeared to be on the blink. He was quickly round; identifying the problem and coming up with a innovative solution, which didn't require replacing the whole bathroom. I'm sure some other plumbers would have recommended tearing the whole thing out and putting in a new shower. Niko is a genuinely nice guy who is clearly looking to make sure that the customer is happy. I'd highly recommend him.